THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 20, 2008

American Jesus

What has happend in the fourish days i didn't want to write:

1.Got mad at brooke again

2.anthony yells at me over something semi-important

3.mr.frank now dislikes me(hahaha)

4.miss sadie-sue terribly

5.anthony and i break up,but agree on being friends

6. have nervous break down because of #2

7. brooke comes over

8. laugh my head off

9. get lost and almost get attacked by pit bull,have to go through a cemetary, and randomly laugh at stupid semi-inapropiate things

10. Today I am sick.

Brooke decided to mock me over the phone so we got into an argument but then I semi-forgave her. Shawn and I kinda truced but he still hates me. Now #9 is funny. So Brooke and I are bored so we go to the park. We're there for like 2ish hours. Plus we hang out in the dug outs till this guy kicked us out. But my house is like 30min walk from there, but I decided to take a 'short' cut through another neighborhood. We got realy lost and had no idea where we were. So then we some how end up at a cemetary and have to break the fence around it so we can walk through it and try to find our way home. May I add it begun to snow/hail/rain by this point. So Brookes all interested in the graves were as I'm expecting to see zombies attack at any moment. So then theirs like two babies graves and I start crying over it because I'm a sap like that. Then we find our way out. So we have to walk along the golf course and this guy like followed us part of the way, creepy. Then eventually we found my house but I was extremely creeped out because we broke the stupid fence. And now I'm sick. Boo.

1 comments:

Sadie said...

thats.. creepy. u went through a cemetary? eeeek. id scream and run. RUN! lolz. MISS YOU A LOT