I was gone for a week and so much has happend, unfortunately. I kinda wish I could turn time and alter a few things but tragically I can't . Sadly some of it is my fault even if I tried to reverse the way things happend.
1. Jesse moves
2. Andy starts dating Kae's little sister-which is wierd to me for some reason 0.o
3. Robert-Colton thing
4.More family stuff
5. More anti-friends stuff
6. More dad problems
7. Blaim myself for most of it
There's more I just can't seem to remember much.
#3: Colton said stuff about Robert so they like started calling eachother names and taunting eachother. Then Robert got sick of it and decided the should fight. They tried but me&Randy didn't want him to get suspended and Ashley-Marie and Moreeta hold him back cuz Ashley's dating Colton. Well he broke through four people and he's little. So it scared Colton so they went home. They tried again but Colton was too scared to want to fight anymore. So Paul,Robert,and Toby antagonize(so I've heard) Colton or something and Colton calls like 21 years olds that are fresh out of the military to help him. So then Robert,Paul,and Toby go home and devise a plan. Well Robert&Paul go to school with like flip open knives-to protect themselves-but they show a whole bunch of people. So two people I know(never told anyone they found out) tell the counselors and now they are suspended/expelled. GRRRRRRRRRRR
Wednesday, April 30, 2008
I've just seen a face
Posted by KaShA at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
well. bringing knives to school isnt exactly.. hmm.. whats the word.. SMART?
Post a Comment