THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 7, 2008

Last Words

Today freaking SUCKED. I HATE EVERYTHING right now. I now remember why I named school B.A.O.H.(the black abyss of hell). I HATE THAT PLACE!!!!! God and stupid Katie decided to start stuff again and I had a panic attack in the middle of math, yay=(. Mrs.Mack is a nvm nothing nice to write on that one.
P.E. sucked because like 3 girls were actually playing on my team, thanx to the guys we won though. I'm just DONE with everything right now. I realy can't handle the stress of it. I don't know what to do. I'm not sleeping, I hate some of my friends(ya idk that means you, you stupid spineless *****) GRRRRRRR. I just want to move FAR away. I wish I could make it too Las Vegas on the whole $4 I have because Brooke wasted my money(ya I can't stand you Brookie-Cookie) I'm just sick of it all. I think I'm just going to fade like I did last year, skip lunch and write outside and just distance myself from everyone. But i don't know.
One FUNNY thing did happen though, Jesse got panced down to his ankles. hahaha

1 comments:

Sadie said...

I wish you could make it on 4$ here too... /=
Sorry you had a bad day.
Wish I could give you a hug and tell you in person that it will be okay. = (
miss you terribly...
please, try and survive until I see you again.
<3!