THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Epiphany

Wow how incredibly unusual but I am happy to report that I am happy. It's like a Halloween miracle(don't realy like Christmas). I have realized so much lately(today and last night) that I'm actually semi-ok for a while. What I have realised:
1. sleep is for losers, just load up on coffee and it'll be good.
2. brock is stupid so i should ignore him constantly calling me fat....right?
3. sadie is the coolest person ever...wel..already knew that but it's fun to add
4. Guys are WAY better to be around than girls
5. I don't need a bf, ever
6. Negative people are not good to surround yourself with
7. I'm over Andy
8. It's pointless to like the person I do, but it's harmless fun
9. p.e. is a great way to vent frustration(especially in soccer muahahaha)
10. I realy need to learn how to walk.
11. I'm going to be ok (holy hell!)
12. I'm on the computer WAY too much
13. Writing/drawing is a great outlet for any unholesome(haha) thoughts (i.e. suicide,depression,ect)

I have learned so much that it's over-indulging just to think about it. Well, not realy. Stuff still kinda lurks at the edge of every happy thought, but I'm going to be ok.
Now today: boring,boring,boring. We painted flats again. But I got injured multiple times. I fell up&down my stairs this morning, got kicked(soccer), hit my head, ran into a wall, go pushed into a wall&vending machine(kae i'll get u back), and ran into a lot of people. But the worst of all was in 6th period: Shawn and I got into our average slapping/hitting fight then he sat on Mayde. Then he sat on me and him and Matthew started tickling me. So I like turned and flipped the chair over. Then slamed into the door behind me. Shawn landed on me, and I...well..landed on the concrete. So I hit my head again like 3or4 times. Ow. And I think Jesse is mad at me, but I'm not sure why, so I hope he's not but I'm usually right. Oh ya and the next person who asks me if I'm dating Robert is going to get suckerpunched. I got asked that like 5 times today. NO I AM NOT. we're just realy good friends stupid people. Oh ya my new life analogy: Life blows,literally. For some it is enjoyable and devastatingly amazing and fun. For others it uncomfortable, miserable, and your just counting the seconds until it's over.
hahaha ya i was bored walking home yesterday.

1 comments:

Sadie said...

ignore the fat comments. RETARDED.
hehe. i AM cool arent i? =D
u got hurt... A LOT. its not funny.. but.. it is.. lol
i MISS YOU! !