Alright I'm bored and stressed. So I decided to make a letter segmet of my boring lifeish blog. Here is what I have so far:
Dear Dirt Bag,
I HATE you so damn much it makes me physically ill. Your the worst kind of creep. I pray that you die in the most painful way possible and that it takes a while. Maybe then you can reflect on what you have done to others. See you in hell.
Dear Sadie,
You are the most amazing person I have ever met. You're my best friend for a reason ya know. You have gotten me threw some rough times and I hope I've been able to return the favor. I'll allways be here for you. I know you may feel like you've been a bad friend lately, but trust me you haven't. I've been going through some extremely hard stuff right now and I can't seem to talk about it, so I've been pushing a lot of people away, possibly even you. I'm so sorry. I kinda fail at a lot of shit but I'm trying my hardest to make sure our friendship stays together until we both die. I love you girly. See you this summer!!!
Dear ?,
You're a dumbass, but I think I'm in love with you. I have realized it over the past few days. I understand completely if you don't want to be with me, I wouldn't either. But I will allways be there when you feel you need to talk, if you ever do. Your obviously not emotionally dead, you just can't see it. Maybe in time you will. Your such an amazing guy, but your a dumbass for wanting to die.
Dear me,
Your a stupid worthless piece of shit. You have hurt so many people, you deserve only the worst. You do not deserve to have what you do. And most of all you DO NOT deserve to be loved EVER. One day you may redeem yourself, but it'll be a while. You only have two more years left, so suck it up and put on a damn good fake smile. Oh ya two more things. One: STOP forgetting to eat it's pretty important and why is it so damn hard for you to remember?! Two: those shameful bruises and cuts are becoming more and more noticeable so nock-it-off before you get yourself into a world of trouble. Ok?!
ya people are crazy that didn't help me one bit. darn
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Message From The Dead
Posted by KaShA at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that was umm...wow...
you were harsh on yourself there at the end ... i give it 2 out of 5 crayons (lmao im just joking)
kash.
im not sure if its good or bad that i am in tears each time i read your blog.
mostly for this one though.. probably due to the Dear Sadie.
and partly for your Dear me.
i love you, i always will. no matter how crappy and undeserving you believe you are. you may have done some shitty things. you may have failed people. you may have done several things. but life, has only begun Hon. you [and i] have decades left to live. make things better. and you will. we will. i will ALWAYS be here. no matter what. yes, i may be miles away. but i will always be with you. i promise. i wish you could just see how amazing you are. i wish u could see how i see u. i love you so much. [eating is important. cutting is stupido. try?]
<33! i miss you so friken much, its becoming an ache in my stomach...
you can kinda tell which one mine
maybe you should read the 3rd post from the top on my blog...
Post a Comment