THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Aarchy Waltz

I'm slowly getting closer to being completely over Andy but not quite.
Today I went to the mall with my parents(i hate the mall btw) but I got a shirt, has anarchy symblos and peace signs all over i'm stoked!, and a new knife. My knife is realy cool!When it's folded it's a celtic cross then you flip it open and it's a cross with a black blade. YAY!!! My dad got two knives, one a sweet thing with a hole in the middle so the other person bleeds out faster(ya my families twisted) and then on that's a replica of the Hilter Youth knife. I'm mad because it has the swatstica and I told him uncomfortable I was with him being so joyous and he continued and made rasist comments. NOT OK. I'm completely against that and it infuriated me. My mom told him to stop and he like rolled his eyes at her then put it away. Then my mom was trying to get my lil sis to leave this playplace and he's like "ya i knew it would be hard for you to be around all these munchcins(sp?) (my mom has had 2 mischarriages in the past year and has depression from it) so she almost cired and he walked away. Wow. Grrrrrr

1 comments:

Sadie said...

that knife sounds AWESOME. u'll have to show it to me. = )