The past couple of days have been ok. Moreeta got ISS for 'fighting' with Katie, which means I got a break from both of them. Shawn continued his threatning and he said it to Anthony multiple times. So then he got mad so I felt guilty. Blah blah blah. Then a few minutes ago Ashley called and said Anthony's using me. But the question is for what exaclty, because he isn't getting anything. So I have to figure out what to do. Then theres another thing but it's unimportant right now. Leanne and I are going to get kicked out of history tomorrow so that'll be fun. And I'm done with my english isats. But I have to go to school tomorrow. And deal with Brock calling me fat, stupid, and worthless. Why am I his friend?
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment