THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Nevermind

Today was better. I realised how incredibly awsome Jesse&Robert can be. And how miserably petty Moreeta can be. New seats in science YAY! But I had to walk home and got hit in the neck&in the boobs by these like nerf soccer balls, which can hurt I promise. I got bored in science and started a story(I wrote WAY more but got bored of typing) so here part of it is:

I want to be invisable, disappear into the cheap leather of the passenger seat, but I can't. Moms golden brown hair is blowing from the ajar badly tinted window, her cigarrette ash dripping down her newly manicured fingers.
"Where are we going?"
"Where ever the hell I want. Is that ok with you?"
That was the end, if I continued she would begin to yell. I have learned it's much better for me to stay silent versus continueing my train of thought. 'Left lane must turn left' the sign posted on the interstate light read. What if I don't want to turn left? What if I want to go straight? Plow straight into the pole. The scream of tires, the squeal of crunching metal, the smash of glass. Perfect. A beautifully tragic end. But I can't control that, I can't do much of anything especially not control my life. But of course she turned left, not thinking of how she has no control of what she just did. Others poses the power, my other is her and her little ideals of wanting the perfect daughter. That I am not. In the back of my mind I know were we are going, but I can't seem to admit it to myself.
"Alright darlin lets have a little talk. You know what's going on, correct?"
"No ma'am."
The car pulled in front of a large buildin, the puke blue paint had begun to peel off of the stucco walls. 'Pleasant Prairie' was written above the massive doors.
"Oh god Mom, no, you can't do this to me."
"Ya hon I can. Hell I did. Your stuf's in the back.Grab it would ya. And don't even think of running, there's no where to go."
She kicked open the rickety door, a purely disgusted look plastered to her face. I looked around as I pried open the door, and she was right. Desert land was ambient. Theres no way out of this hell. My Hell.

1 comments:

Sadie said...

I am UBERLY eager to edit something..so.. may I? [not saying it needs much editing, but, just some commas here and there]
pwease?
if u dont want me to, thats ok. = )