Blah-todays disctriptive word.
my g-ma hit my sister then was mean to me about it, like yelling at me mean. She's so evil sometimes.
and a lot of stuff in between.
my main stressor at the present: Andy.
he is threatening suicide again, and me being Ms.Fix-it is going insane because i can't make things better. uggghhh life blows. and i decided to take a lot of online tests because i was realy bored. ya bad idea. according to the test i am/have:
slighlty hostile
a hopeless romantic(wtf?!)
possibly an extreme anxiety disorder
masochistic(already knew that)
extremely depressed(it actually told me to seek help IMMEDIATELY)
potenitally have an type A personality
an alternist
so basically i'm crazy an potenitially screwed in life altogether. yay me.

1 comments:
Ugh, I miss you so much.. I've read all your posts from where I left off. I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages. Sorry if I haven't been a good friend... I don't really have an excuses for not calling/messaging/etc.. I miss you a lot and I love you even more. It seems like you are getting torn up again... (By the way, don't trust fucking online tests, they are retarded...) There is soo much I want to say, but this is a comment for the world to see...so I'll stop.
Post a Comment