I am stupid,stupid, STUPID. I still like Andy, like alot and sadly there is nothing I can do about it. It turns my stomach to know he likes another girl and I hate the fact I'm not perfect for him to like me back. Holy crap I am truly pathetic. I'll get over it eventually, I have to because I still want to be his friend but wow it sucks for now. I realy will be okay. Atleast I think I'm moving soon so that'll help(bonus I'll be FAR way from Brooke). And I started being a dumb person again. Today is sucking tremedously. And I have to hang-out with Brooke today and I realy wish I could just go plummtining headfirst off a bridge at the moment. There it is again, the ever present suicidal tendencies that lay within every person mind, I'm just twisted enough to actually put it in writing though. I just need to forget everyone and everything and I'll be ok.
Monday, March 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment