Ya ok 1st blog. Yay, celebratory dance in order? No, not realy, just another way for me to push my anger, depression, and sometimes utter tragicness on other people. And so the titles don't sound completely crazy they're all songs. Today I am utterly upset, wow that's oh-so common these days. I have a lot of things going on lately. Why can't my life just decide to be boring? Any way back on subject.
First, my real-dad is being an utter jerk towards my mom. Saying how neither one of us give him a fair shot, how he allways tried to be there for me, how I allready hate him, blah blah blah. So basically I feel like crap because I'm overly sensitive and so it's all my fault that my mom has to deal with it and it's not fair that horrible people, such as myself, should ever be brought into this world. Plus the fact that this girl at my school is running her mouth and is realy starting to anger me with her stupidity. And to top it all off I like two of my friends and they both don't like me back. Wow how great is life?! I think maybe it'd all be okay if I could just get over everything, forget it all, then just block everyone out. Like crawl inside a sound proof buble and tell everyone else to go die. But that's not very realistic now is it? I hate that word emensily realistic ya I'm 14 and that word already affects me. I want to be a writer but that's not realistic, so scientist or psychiatrist it is I guess. Why do I allow people to control every aspect of my life?
Saturday, March 15, 2008
About A Girl
Posted by KaShA at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment