THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Finger Twist and Split

Ya I thought I was done complaining for today, I was wrong.

3 things I'm so freaking sick of: woman constantly complaining how fat they are, stupid boys breaking girls hearts and not caring, and stupid dipstick emo cry babies. As you can tell I'm a little angry at the moment.

Woman/girls/ladies whatever the hell you want to call yourselves if you realy thought you were fat you'd being doing something about it not shoveling more food into your mouth. You stupid, stupid people there is so much more in life to stress about than your skinny lazy self. God just get over yourself! And to everyone who puts people down to make themselves feel suprior: go die.

Silly, silly little boys I know your not that ignorant to know when you're playing with someones feelings. And yes people actually do have those, I know so incredible, just beacuse your so caught up in your masculinity to block stuff out doesn't mean the rest of us are. Seriously tune out your self-dilutedness for one second and actually look at what you are doing to the people around you!

Last on my complaint list, but certainly not least, stupid little winers. Stop complaining about how your perfect little suburbian life sucks and go help someone who actually has problems. And you guys all say how your so unique, you wouldn't know unique if it bit you in the face. You're all just little carbon copies of eachother. All despondencies from the brain of a bored middle aged business man looking for a good investment. Just get over yourselves and go play in traffic!

Ya that pretty much concludes my complaining for now.

0 comments: