THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 27, 2008

You Live, You Learn

Ok so lets review:

1.Boring Field Trip Yestersay
2.Robert and I take wrong bus
3.Spring Break Starts
4.Jesse tells me he still likes me
5.Mayde tells me who she actually likes
6.Andy dumps me

Ya I feel asleep during the movie and Kae tickled me so I fell out of my seat like a spaz. I was following Paul and Robert was following me and we went the wrong way. 3 is self-explanatory. Jesse and I are close friends and he likes my friends Mayde but just wants a gf. Shawn was supposidly going to ask me out but I went out w/ Andy because Mayde "liked" Shawn, but in reality she likes some one else. And I'm slowly getting over #6.

3 comments:

Sadie said...

#6...are you serious?

codmonke said...

im regreting that btw

codmonke said...

and note i will always have your back