I'm extremely bored so this is what becomes of it I suppose. I am watching my 2year old little sister so my mom can go to a Drowning Pool/Saliva concert, without me. It sucks pretty bad but autographs may come of it I suppose. Today was uneventful for the most part. My parentals argued(usual occurance), went grocery shoping(gag me w/ a spoon), drank lotz of coffee because sleep is bad because dreams are starting to horrify me, and killed a butterfly on this skirt so I will actually wear it. Ya dull.
The whole sleep deprivstion thing is because I either have the same dream every night or I have a night terror, ya no fun at all. Since I'm bored as hell and having nothing better to do I shall describe the dream.
Dream(ignore):
Running through a dark forest with roots covering the ground. I'm wearing this white long dress but it has blood splatter all over it. these three hooded creatures are following me. then one pops out of the ground. a root raps around my feet and i trip into it's arms. so now there are 4 creatures. they take off their hoods, the three chasimg me are my mom,my stepdad, and my g-ma. the one holding me is my real dad. then the one holding me has like a dry ice blade pop out of his hand and he slits by throat then they disapear. and i'm left bleeding. then the tree roots slowly rap around my legs, causing massive pain and bleeding, and eventually completely cover me until i'm at the point of suffication. then i wake up.
ya so sleep=bad.
Saturday, March 22, 2008
The New Dark Ages
Posted by KaShA at 11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I doubt that I would care for sleep either. . .
How many times have you had that dream?
Post a Comment