THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 31, 2008

Evil Angel

Things are seemingly going ok. But seemingly is a damn deadly word. My "second-best friend" called me pathetic and basically said if I was going to do something I might as well just kill myself. Which she doesn't get is allways on my mind and a large possibility, moron. And she threw a tantrum over the computer and almost hit me with this heavy wooden chair, ya love ya too Brookie, so of course I have to punish myslef for making her do it. I am blaming myself again for my parents problems and I am begining to develop a plan(write more later?) I want to be happy and things to be ok but stuff allways seems to happen to set me back and start my self-hate allover again. Gotta go see what's wrong with my sister, write again eventually.

0 comments: