Today was uhhh eventful. First my friend Brock and Terran told me they wanted to beat up my other friend Andy. Well I have a few more loyalties to Andy so i told him. Then Brock said he hated me and wasn't talking to me ever again. Then he forgave me and decided to just quit telling me things, which works for me. Then one person asked me out, one person said he wanted to ask me out, one said he was thinking about it, and one asked hypothetically if I would. Holy crap can people not see how horrible i am? Either way atleast today is over with. Now on to tomorrow were I have to face school all over again. And Terran is going to find out from Brock and he's going to be mad. Yay me
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment