THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 20, 2008

You Make Me Wanna Puke

Today: went to school and tried to prolong the fight so nothing happend. And gullible-ohl-me thought everything was good with Brock. Until this kid Donald-the one who allied with Terran; decided to go after Andy. And Shawn being the awsome person that he is protected Andy and fought Donald. Now things would seem to be resolved, right? Ya that's what I thought. Well yesterday Brock said nothings going to happen, lie #1, that he was cool with Andy, lie #2, that I could trust him, lie #3, and that he wasn't plotting anything, lie #4. Ya now he's running his mouth saying that now that Shawn is gone Andy's free-game, then I confronted him and he denied it, lie #5, and he had the odasity to say that I'm crazy and stupid. And Brock is blaming it all on me trying to say that he's protecting me, lie #6, and that I shouldn't be around them. One more and he's officially dead to me. But Terran is claiming a truce so maybe idk just maybe something good came from it. But Brock is still playing puppet master to a lot of people and can't just keep his mouth closed, but when the fight actually happend he just sat there and did nothing. He can't even back up what he says for christs-sake! He just likes to start drama and I'm done, so good-bye Brock I guess. And I accidently told my bf, Andy, that I love him. oooops=/ Oh ya forgot to mention: Brock is so shisty that when Shawn gets off suspension they're supposed to go after him again on Wednesday. So the odds(if no one backs out) on Brocks side: 3 vs. a few very strong people. Some enjoyment may come from this. Ok wow I've added to this like 3 times today but I cannot seem to get my rage off quite right. but there is another thing good about Brock completely betraying me and being a stupid jerk: he can't try to convert me anymore. Haha you stupid Jack-Mormon. I have no problem with Moromon people by the way, a few of my close friends are, but I HATE Jack-Mormons, Jack-Catholics, and Jack-Baptist(were you preach one thing on Sunday then do another the rest of the week and act like ur all high&mighty). So ya I'm happy being Ignostic you stupid, stupid boy.

0 comments: