THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Damn Damn Leash

Ok now that I've calmed down a bit I will go into a brief history of Brock&I so you will understand why I'm so mad.

Brock and I were forced to sit next to eachother and we talked like everyday, and we have since. We have most classes together and our lockers are next to eachother, so to say the least I see him quite often. We developed a friendship, and I have trusted him with things as I do some of my closer friends. Well he knows how much I will not tolerate liers and mean guys, but he began using things against me that I told him a few weeks ago. So I stopped telling him stuff until he regained my trust. And now he is just out to be a jerk and says that basically it's my fault when in reality he just wants to start a little drama. He is not a good friend when he has had me either in tears or on the verge of tears atleast five times this year, I don't know why I even trusted him. Now I'm going to have to see him everyday at my locker, we only sit next to eachother in math but I can switch seats w/ Brittany, but I still have to see him and have him say how stupid I'm being multiple times a day. Wow how utterly suckish. So I might try to share w/ Moreeta or something cuz I cannot handle that.

0 comments: