Well I would like to start this out as a retraction for ever thinking Andy would cheat on me, sorry babe i love you. Next I would like to profess my undying dislike for that stupid skank Katie. Ok now that that is settled details will begin.
1)Katie is evil and deserves everything Robert said to her, yes even the moo-ing.
2)My friends SUCK, minus like 4, seriously I would have their backs in a fight or even an argument in a heartbeat but they won't even stick up for me. Ya go to hell! You guys are cool to be around but when it comes down to it you'r not there thanx how helpful.
3) I was incredibly wrong about Andy. But for the one person who knows my entire history(Sadie) it'd be understandable I guess, but not excusable.
4)It is not my fault if the world is going to hell, the world already is hell. I need to stop taking responsibility for other peoples problems and deal with mine.
5) It's ok to make mistakes,as long as you learn from them.
6)What happend in the past needs to stay there and I have to learn to get over it, most of it happend nine years ago and it still stresses me out. I'll be ok if I just let it go and forget.
7)My real friends,Brooke Sadie and Robert plus my bf Andy, are the coolest people ever and everyone else could just go die.
8)My parents problems are not my problems, nor are they my fault.
9)It'll all be ok, one of these days it'll all make sense.
10)Death is not allways the answer. Pure rage is.
Those are the things I must convince myself of, though #1,3,7 are COMPLETELY true and I already know this.
Monday, March 24, 2008
Start From Skratch
Posted by KaShA at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment