THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Aenema

Today was ok, my stupid friend Brock is trying to get as many people as he can so he has back-up when he potentially fights Andy. But now he says he just wants to talk to Andy and beat-up Shawn, which may I add is hilarious. Any way now I'm stuck because Terran who has been in on it all along wants in on both fights (which I'm trying to stop) and told me another person may be in on them that is a friend to Andy and Shawn and I can't figure out if I should tell Andy because Terran might have lied. Oh-so-confusing. And to top it all off I was an idiot and power slid in science, ya I slid into the counters and now my knee is all messed up and it hurts to walk. But there were some good parts of today=)

1 comments:

codmonke said...

I guess im not important enough to put in you blog as your bf?

=}