THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 21, 2008

Build Your Own Disaster

Today sucked, as do most days. Things were going ok, minus the fact that I had only gotten 1.5 hrs of sleep, until 1st period. Then evil little meany head extrodinar opened her mouth and insulted my friend. My friend being Moreeta and evil being Katie. Well she know what's going on with her and she still continued to make fun of her until Moreeta was in tears. And what did Mrs. Mack(science teach) do? Absoulutely nothing. She heard them and did NOTHING. So needless to say I was so mad I was shaking, and I wanted to bash Katie's face in. But no matter I didn't because she has like 30ish lbs on me. So we tried to make Moreeta feel better but that wasn't very do able. So I'm MAD, and defeated. And I needed a hug, and the one person I needed one from wasn't there. grrrrr. And now I'm home babysitting my sister. Wow not fun, she's 2 and w/out a nap=/ Oh ya and I talked to Brock and he called me a liar and said that I made a lot of stuff up, but he said that they are giving up on fighting Andy and Shawn again. But the fact still reamains on wether you can trust someone who is dead to you.

0 comments: